Terms and Conditions of Use:
Please read over these terms carefully before using any services provided by Archive Entertainment. By using an Archive Entertainment service, you agree to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use the service.
1. Follow The Rules. Archive Entertainment encourages your input in its projects. Please read and follow the rules of any particular Archive Project you participate in.
2. Refunds. Check with your distributor to see their policy on refunds. If in doubt, all sales should be considered final.
3. Service Changes and Discontinuation. Archive Entertainment provides a wide array of services and resources. Some Services are presently provided free of charge and others presently require payment. Archive Entertainment reserves the right to change, discontinue temporarily, or discontinue permanently any Service or Services at any time without notice. You agree that Archive Entertainment will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Services.
4. This agreement may change without notice. Archive Entertainment may need to update this agreement from time to time. The latest version of this agreement may be found at http://www.editingarchive.com/sitelicense.php
5. All US laws must be observed. All laws affecting US territories must be obeyed while using any Services.
6. Uploaded content: No copyrighted content may be uploaded without permission of its author. By uploading content, you grant Archive Entertainment the right to display and provide that content to users of its Services. User generated content may be shown to others and used by Archive Entertainment in conjunction with promotion and marketing of the game.
7. Downloading content: You will comply to the best of your ability with the licenses of files on The Archive. While Archive Entertainment and its staff will do its best to moderate content, neither entities take responsibility for user uploaded content.
8. Mature Content / Younger Viewers: Though the services provided are targeted towards adults, Archive Entertainment generally tries to maintain a family-friendly environment. Archive Entertainment does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from those under 13. Services are only provided to those who are legal age to form a binding contract and are legally permitted to use the services. Users who are under this age must receive permission from their legal guardian to use the services and disclose their user registration information prior to registration and usage of the services. In this case, users should go over these terms and conditions of use with their guardian carefully to ensure both the user and the user's guardian understands them.
10. Limitation on Usage of Services: Users are forbidden from reverse engineering, exploiting, testing for vulnerabilities, tampering with, or otherwise using Services outside of their expected operating purpose. The only exception to this is that users are allowed to reverse engineer and modify the portions of applications that interface with LGPL licensed libraries, such as JOrbis.
11. Content Redistribution: Content and Services owned by Archive Entertainment are provided under varying licenses. Where not otherwise designated, content is provided for personal, non-commercial viewing and may not be further reproduced, sold, or republished without express written permission of Archive Entertainment.
12. SITE/FILES/INFORMATION/SERVICES IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE/FILES/INFORMATION/SERVICES IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SITE/FILES/INFORMATION/SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION
13. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY AFFILIATED WITH THE SERVICES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
15. Termination: Your right to access and use the Websites, Services and Materials will remain effective until terminated in accordance with the Terms. Archive Entertainment reserves the right to revoke the license granted to you herein, and if we do, Archive Entertainment may terminate your access to and use of the Websites, Services and Materials and may, in its sole discretion, maintain or delete your Account and any items associated therewith, including without limitation any Virtual Currency, Site Items, and Submissions. If Archive Entertainment revokes your license, Archive Entertainment will not have any liability to you for any time spent by you, any Virtual Currency, Site Items and/or Submissions associated with your Account, or for any other reason whatsoever. In particular, but without limitation, you understand that value cannot and shall not be attributed to the time that you may spend accumulating Virtual Currency, accumulating or creating Site Items, creating Submissions, or accumulating or creating any other digital and/or virtual objects, and you understand and agree that you will not be compensated under any circumstances for any Virtual Currency, Site Items, or Submissions, regardless of whether you are barred from access to them. Archive Entertainment may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete your Account or rights thereto with or without prior notice to you, at any time for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation, for any violation or suspected violation of the Terms or for any other reason that Archive Entertainment in its sole discretion determines is appropriate. For example, your Account may be deleted and terminated without warning if Archive Entertainment believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under 13 years of age; if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete); or Archive Entertainment has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete. Upon termination, your right to access and use the Websites, Services and Materials, including without limitation the Site Items and Virtual Currency, will immediately cease. Archive Entertainment also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to remove content, Submissions or Materials for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
16. DMCA: DMCA claims may be submitted electronically via our support portal.
-- 8BitMMO --
17. Oracle: Use of the Commercial Features for any commercial or production purpose requires a separate license from Oracle. "Commercial Features" means those features identified Table 1-1 (Commercial Features In Java SE Product Editions) of the Java SE documentation accessible at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/index.html
18. JOrbis: JOrbis is copyrighted by JCraft Inc. and is licensed through the GNU Lesser General Public License. You may read a copy of the GPL v2.1 here: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html. You may download a copy of the JOrbis source code from the JOrbis website at http://www.jcraft.com/jorbis/. You are permitted to copy, distribute, link with or modify the JOrbis files subject to the terms and conditions of the LGPL v2.1 license.
-- AESU --
19. OpenSSL: Please see the included notice regarding OpenSSL and SSLeay.
20. libCurl: Please see the included notice regarding libCurl.
-- March of Industry --
21. C# LibLZF: Please see the included noticed regarding C# LibLZF.
22. Priority Queue: Please see the included noticed regarding Priority Queue.
23. Steamworks.NET: Please see the included noticed regarding Steamworks.NET.
24. NGetText: Please see the included noticed regarding NGetText.
25. Unity3d-4.x-Sprites-Opaque-Shader: Please see the included noticed regarding Unity3d-4.x-Sprites-Opaque-Shader.
If you do not agree with these terms, you may not use any Archive Entertainment services. Thank you!
OpenSSL License --------------- /* ==================================================================== * Copyright (c) 1998-2011 The OpenSSL Project. All rights reserved. * * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions * are met: * * 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in * the documentation and/or other materials provided with the * distribution. * * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this * software must display the following acknowledgment: * "This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project * for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)" * * 4. The names "OpenSSL Toolkit" and "OpenSSL Project" must not be used to * endorse or promote products derived from this software without * prior written permission. For written permission, please contact * email@example.com. * * 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "OpenSSL" * nor may "OpenSSL" appear in their names without prior written * permission of the OpenSSL Project. * * 6. Redistributions of any form whatsoever must retain the following * acknowledgment: * "This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project * for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/)" * * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE OpenSSL PROJECT ``AS IS'' AND ANY * EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE * IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR * PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OpenSSL PROJECT OR * ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, * SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT * NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; * LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) * HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, * STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) * ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED * OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. * ==================================================================== * * This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young * (firstname.lastname@example.org). This product includes software written by Tim * Hudson (email@example.com). * */ Original SSLeay License ----------------------- /* Copyright (C) 1995-1998 Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org) * All rights reserved. * * This package is an SSL implementation written * by Eric Young (email@example.com). * The implementation was written so as to conform with Netscapes SSL. * * This library is free for commercial and non-commercial use as long as * the following conditions are aheared to. The following conditions * apply to all code found in this distribution, be it the RC4, RSA, * lhash, DES, etc., code; not just the SSL code. The SSL documentation * included with this distribution is covered by the same copyright terms * except that the holder is Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org). * * Copyright remains Eric Young's, and as such any Copyright notices in * the code are not to be removed. * If this package is used in a product, Eric Young should be given attribution * as the author of the parts of the library used. * This can be in the form of a textual message at program startup or * in documentation (online or textual) provided with the package. * * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions * are met: * 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the copyright * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the * documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software * must display the following acknowledgement: * "This product includes cryptographic software written by * Eric Young (email@example.com)" * The word 'cryptographic' can be left out if the rouines from the library * being used are not cryptographic related :-). * 4. If you include any Windows specific code (or a derivative thereof) from * the apps directory (application code) you must include an acknowledgement: * "This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org)" * * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ERIC YOUNG ``AS IS'' AND * ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE * IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE * ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE * FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL * DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS * OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) * HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT * LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY * OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF * SUCH DAMAGE. * * The licence and distribution terms for any publically available version or * derivative of this code cannot be changed. i.e. this code cannot simply be * copied and put under another distribution licence * [including the GNU Public Licence.] */ ======================================= libCurl license follows: COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSION NOTICE Copyright (c) 1996 - 2015, Daniel Stenberg, email@example.com. All rights reserved. Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. Except as contained in this notice, the name of a copyright holder shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other dealings in this Software without prior written authorization of the copyright holder. ======================================= C# LibLZF License follows: Improved version to C# LibLZF Port: Copyright (c) 2010 Roman Atachiants
Copyright 2002-2015 Archive Entertainment. ALL RIGHTS
By using The Archive, you agree to the Site License Agreement.
Found a bug/error/question? Send it in!