Terms and Conditions of Use:
Please read over these terms carefully before using any services provided by Archive Entertainment. By using an Archive Entertainment service, you agree to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not use the service.
1. Follow The Rules. Archive Entertainment encourages your input in its projects. Please read and follow the rules of any particular Archive Project you participate in.
2. Refunds. All sales are to be considered final. Refunds will be granted in the sole discretion of Archive Entertainment. Customers are encouraged to try game demos before purchasing the full game to ensure they will run on their PC.
3. Service Changes and Discontinuation. Archive Entertainment provides a wide array of services and resources. Some Services are presently provided free of charge and others presently require payment. Archive Entertainment reserves the right to change, discontinue temporarily, or discontinue permanently any Service or Services at any time without notice. You agree that Archive Entertainment will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Services.
4. This agreement may change without notice. Archive Entertainment may need to update this agreement from time to time. The latest version of this agreement may be found at http://www.editingarchive.com/sitelicense.php
5. All US laws must be observed. All laws affecting US territories must be obeyed while using any Services.
6. Uploaded content: No copyrighted content may be uploaded without permission of its author. By uploading content, you grant Archive Entertainment the right to display and provide that content to users of its Services. User generated content may be shown to others and used by Archive Entertainment in conjunction with promotion and marketing of the game.
7. Downloading content: You will comply to the best of your ability with the licenses of files on The Archive. While Archive Entertainment and its staff will do its best to moderate content, neither entities take responsibility for user uploaded content.
8. Mature Content / Younger Viewers: Though the services provided are targeted towards adults, Archive Entertainment generally tries to maintain a family-friendly environment. Archive Entertainment does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from those under 13. Services are only provided to those who are legal age to form a binding contract and are legally permitted to use the services. Users who are under this age must receive permission from their legal guardian to use the services and disclose their user registration information prior to registration and usage of the services. In this case, users should go over these terms and conditions of use with their guardian carefully to ensure both the user and the user's guardian understands them.
10. Limitation on Usage of Services: Users are forbidden from reverse engineering, exploiting, testing for vulnerabilities, tampering with, or otherwise using Services outside of their expected operating purpose.
11. Content Redistribution: Content and Services owned by Archive Entertainment are provided under varying licenses. Where not otherwise designated, content is provided for personal, non-commercial viewing and may not be further reproduced, sold, or republished without express written permission of Archive Entertainment.
12. SITE/FILES/INFORMATION/SERVICES IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE/FILES/INFORMATION/SERVICES IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SITE/FILES/INFORMATION/SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION
13. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY AFFILIATED WITH THE SERVICES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Use of the Commercial Features for any commercial or production purpose requires a separate license from Oracle. "Commercial Features" means those features identified Table 1-1 (Commercial Features In Java SE Product Editions) of the Java SE documentation accessible at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/documentation/index.html
If you do not agree with these terms, you may not use any Archive Entertainment services. Thank you!
Copyright 2002-2011 Archive Entertainment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
By using The Archive, you agree to the Site License Agreement.
Found a bug/error/question? Send it in!